[pmwiki-users] Harvesting :Email: text variable in Profiles for spamming friends

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jun 24 10:51:29 CDT 2008

Hi. Replying to both...

> On Jun 24, 2008, at 10:08 AM, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
> >        Pagename1 <email1>, Pagename2 <email2>, Pagename3 <email3>, ...
> >
> > My experiments on a test page give no results: I've tried many ways
> > but I'm afraid I cannot get the clue.
> > Even something like
> >
> > [[#includeEmail]]
> > (:include {=$FullName}{$:Email}:)
> > [[#includeEmail]]
> > (:pagelist group=Profiles fmt=includeEmail:)
> >
> > gives no result.

Probably :

[[#includeEmail]]
* {=$FullName} {{=$FullName}$:Email}:)

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 16:19:01 Vince Administration wrote:
> I would like to have certain
> peoples profile pages contain a keyword, like
> Emergency Response Team.
> And for those pages, to collect the Email and phone numbers (which
> currently are page text variables) into a table on a page for
> Emergency Responders.

You can get the list of pages with such a pagelist:

(:pagelist "Emergency Response Team" group=Profiles fmt=#includeEmail:)

See above for the #includeEmail template.

However, searching for more than one word may be less precise, or slower. I
would place in the page a single keyword like _ERT and use the much faster:

(:pagelist _ERT group=Profiles fmt=#includeEmail:)

Thanks,
Petko