[pmwiki-users] Harvesting :Email: text variable in Profiles for spamming friends

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Tue Jun 24 09:19:01 CDT 2008

Actually, I have a similar problem. I would like to have certain
peoples profile pages contain a keyword, like
Emergency Response Team.
And for those pages, to collect the Email and phone numbers (which
currently are page text variables) into a table on a page for
Emergency Responders.
It appears that I could do this with the pagelist templates, but the
details are currently escaping me.
      Vince