[pmwiki-users] Anouncing new recipe: BlogCalendar

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 10:36:53 CDT 2008

Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:22:23 PM, Scott Smith wrote:

> I know you're going to think I've been filling my coffee mug with bourbon
> instead of coffee, but when I downloaded and enabled BlogCalendar in the
> Farm, one of the farm site's PUB url changed.

> Normally, this site's PUB URL is
> http://tnwiki/tnpub/skins/triad/css/pm-core.css. In its config, I point it
> to ../tnpub/.

> After I enabled BlogCalendar, I noticed with FireBug that the URL changed in
> the header to //tnwiki/pub/skins/... I disabled BlogCalendar, and the URL
> returned to normal.

hmmm... blogcal gotthis code line:

if (!isset($FarmPubDirUrl)) $FarmPubDirUrl = $PubDirUrl;

I suppose I assumed that if you got  a farm then
$FarmPubDirUrl is set in your farmconfig.php

Try setting it.
Otherwise disable the code line in blogcal.php, and perhaps a few
more, which are just there to find a blogcal.css file automatically...

  ~Hans