[pmwiki-users] Fox forms

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jan 9 11:08:42 CST 2008

<snip>

Fox was designed to add content, and not to replace it.
I say "was", because I just uploaded a major upgrade, which indeed
allows replacement of content, using  a new foxaction "replace".
I still have to document all the changes though...

<snip>

Hans,
Thanks for the detailed response and the update. I am excited!
It will take me a while to digest all that you have written. While I do
that, could you please explain the comparative notions of the new
foxaction "replace" and the 'plugin' called 'Foxedit'?
Are they meant for two different things or is 'Foxedit' now redundant?

Thanks