[pmwiki-users] adding cookbook script

imoc blog.oc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:19:48 CST 2008

> some thing with a cookbook list, with check boxes
>
> when installing several cookbooks, the process is quite cumbersome and
> annoying, and a such script should be quite simple (however I'm not
> able do do it myself)
>
> thanks
> jdd

I'd like to second this. The recipe installation is by now very
programmer-style, adding a include line, setting some config variables,
writing some php in a new file...It's all not difficult but not user
friendly for non-programmer admins.

If we want to gain more user from the normal people. It is really worth
taking this into consideration.

Cheers,
imoc