[pmwiki-users] Use Blogcal as a 'navigator'

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 03:23:00 CDT 2008

StXphane Heckel wrote:
> One more question, ...
>
> Would it it be possible to use Blogcal as a 'navigator' ?
> ie : If I click on a date, I would display all related entries (events)
> matching yyyy-mm-dd* (I could have multiple events per day)
> ie : If I click on the month, I would display all events matching yyyy-mm-*,
> .... etc

I don't know blogcal, but you can do it with Balus' Blog:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BalusBlog (scroll down to "Archives")

And as it uses pagelist, it should be easy to use with other
blogs/calendars...

You can also use mod_rewrite to get URLs like:

http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/news/2008/

> The missing part would be to display all the events per week, ...

That would indeed be the tricky bit!

Steve

--
Steve Glover: SDSS, EDINA, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside EH9 1PR
e:steve.glover at ed.ac.uk t:0131 650 2908 f:0131 650 3308 m:07961 446 902

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.