[pmwiki-users] Use Blogcal as a 'navigator'

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 03:08:41 CDT 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008, 10:31:20 PM, Stéphane Heckel wrote:

> Would it it be possible to use Blogcal as a 'navigator' ?
> ie : If I click on a date, I would display all related entries (events)
> matching yyyy-mm-dd* (I could have multiple events per day)
> ie : If I click on the month, I would display all events matching yyyy-mm-*,
> .... etc

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlogCalendar is quite a simple
monthly calendar with page links. If you have several blog pages per
day, the calendar would not display several links per day.

You could create a day page which has the list of links you would
like to see to the days blog pages. Maybe creation of such an index
page could be automated, but I have no plans to add such a feature to
this simple recipe.

Likewise this recipe does not offer a display of months to click to
take you to monthly indexes. Probably you could do that with pagelist.

  ~Hans