[pmwiki-users] possible fix for wikiform issue

Asociacion de Robotica emarte at aiolosrd.com
Wed Oct 31 09:12:34 CDT 2007

>In this case, a simple oversight on my part! It's supposed to be easy to do
>what you want.

I do not say it is difficult, that is the problem, it looks simple but it
does not work and then one gets frustrated. :)

>I think this is now fixed. Download the latest version from
>http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/WikiForms

>In your example, define a field like this:

>:Project number:project (group Project)

>Once this is working, we can look at more sophisticated linking, for
>example, to provide more meaningful link text.

Now this is Working, that is what I call some seriosu Linking, it is amazing
what it can be done now that this feature is fully working. Cheers For that
!!

>BTW, is it possible for you to turn off html in your posts?
>My mail client creates not very nice colours and fonts when I reply to
>them. Thanks.
>--
>JR
>--
>John Rankin

Of course , no problem.

I'll see what I d from here, I let you know. But it will take me a couple of
days, I am a bit busy with other projects.

Thanks and Regards,

Edwin