[pmwiki-users] possible fix for wikiform issue

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Oct 30 21:18:15 CDT 2007

On Wednesday, 31 October 2007 7:29 AM, Asociacion de Robotica <emarte at aiolosrd.com> wrote:

>John, It is amazing how in every attempt to solve my problems
>always I find something either I don57;t know or that is not
>possible or too diifcult For the implementation.
>
>Well then this is my next question about wikiforms:
>
>In an old post of yours you pointed to the following:
>[[Issue/NewIssue?project={$Name} | New Issue]] for a new issue.
>
>Now, how can I use ?project={$Name} in the Wikiform ? I have
>tried reading in
>http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/ConditionalMarkupSamples , I
>thought that using if handler or if action could have solved it but I dod not find the way.
>
>What I am trying to do is to fill a field from a page wikiform
>with data from the present page. It could be group, page, or a
>variable. How can I acomplish that ?
>
>Any help from anyone will be apreciated,
>
>Edwin

I think this might be a mis-feature in wikiform.php. My intention was that
if the wikiform script is working correctly, all you need is a field called
"project" in the form. However, in re-looking at the code and pmwiki's
ParseArgs function, I don't think this works the way I intended.

Leave it with me to test and fix. I think I am missing an array_merge
to get $_REQUEST['project'] into the form options handler.

--
JR