[pmwiki-users] Zap Form not emailing

Eric H h.eric45 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 21:58:26 CDT 2007

Hi,

  I am trying to learn how to make a zap form email me. I want to learn the basics to later adapt it to a form that I can setup for request for creation of Active Directory Accounts.

  The problem i have is that when i click on send message button, it sends me to a blank page on my browser and no email ever arrives.

  Details

  Code on Page

  (:messages:)
(:zapform:)
(:input hidden emailsubject "Email from my website":)
(:input hidden email "h.eric45 at yahoo.com":)
SEND ME A MESSAGE:
||Your Email: ||(:input text emailfrom size=40:)
||Subject: ||(:input text emailsubject size=40:)
||Message: ||(:input textarea emailbody cols=34 rows=6:)
(:zapend:)

  Portion of config file

  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zap.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zaptoolbox.php");
$ZAPmailmode = true;

  Please Advise,
  -Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com