[pmwiki-users] Newbie Alert!!! How do I create a Public section?

Jeff Schallenberg schallenberg.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:07:52 CDT 2007

On 10/22/07, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:

> (just do it and see)

OK, thanks, Tegan! I did it and saw a form. I had no idea what the form was
for. I put "@nopass" in the "Read" box, and that seems to work. And then I
set an "Edit" password on the Site.Sidebar page. I hope that will have the
effect of preventing the great unwashed public from editing the Sidebar :-)

As for the cookbook, I have yet to see what it has to do with setting up
access to my pages.

CMSLike says:
"To make PmWiki behave as a CMS, by showing only the actions the current
user is allowed to perform."

My wiki does not use user authorizations - yet. Only passwords.

Thanks again for your patience, everyone!

--
- Jeff