[pmwiki-users] New version of FoxForum

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 08:04:47 CDT 2007

Monday, October 22, 2007, 12:12:46 PM, Hans wrote:

> So I advise to hold off installing the new version of FoxForum till I
> got the integrated version running and released.

The new version is now released as 2007-10-22.

I made some further alterations to allow ForumX forums to share the
same display templates. New page templates for ForumX are added,
alternate page templates for ForumX have an X at the end of their names.

Comments, questions, feedback and requests etc are most welcome!

  ~Hans