[pmwiki-users] help, I still can't edit my wiki

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 22 02:14:56 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking for some troubleshooting hints. My edits are mysteriously
failing. I make an edit, it acts like it is saving it, but nothing is
saved, and my history is full of "saves" where nothing changed. How
can I see what is happening when I hit the save button? I have looked
through my config files carefully, and can't find anything wrong, and
I have tried making all kinds of changes, but to no avail.
Interestingly, I can edit my personal wiki, which is a wikifarm of the
main wiki. It is also now using ldap and cleanurls, which I assumed
were the culprits. It must have something to do with paths. I find it
difficult to keep track of paths with pmwiki, because there are so
many places and variables that seem to control it. Appreciate any
troubleshooting tips anyone can give me.

cheers,
maria