[pmwiki-users] action=edit not responding

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Oct 16 14:05:05 CDT 2007

I am using 2.2.0 Beta37 and just recently started doing some work using
forms. I played around with zap and something else and then settled in with
WikiForms which seemed to be moving along nicely.  However, all of a sudden
I found I couldn't edit *anything* from any computer.  Any time I put the
action=edit on the end of the address I just get a "waiting for ccl-al.org"
and never goes any further.

Any ideas what could cause this?  Any ideas what I can do to narrow down the
problem?

I *think* the last thing I had done before the problem showed itself was to
change the action from the "submit" button to be "post" ($WikiFormSubmit =
'post';), but I've since then commented out all changes I've made to
config.php in the last several days.

I guess the next thing I will do is to go back and comment out skin stuff
(triad) and other customizations from months ago, but it seems a little
strange to go months with things very stable and then the 2nd day of making
customizations to have this problem and it not be fixed by commenting out
all the recent customizations?!

Any help greatly appreciated.

-Peter