[pmwiki-users] Italian translation of PmWiki

Arrigo Marchiori dido at quipo.it
Sun Oct 14 06:18:13 CDT 2007

Dear everybody,

this is my first message to this list. My name is Arrigo, I'm using
PmWiki on a web site for an Italian audience.

I'm willing to contribute, in my free time, to the translation of
PmWiki to Italian. I've left some notes one week ago on pages inside
the Italian section:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiIt/PmWikiIt
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiIt/Terminologia

I got no answer since then, neither by e-mail neither from the pages
(I'm watching the RecentChanges page). Therefore, I'm writing here, so
that you can tell me if I'm doing something wrong!

I need some feedback, because I'd like to discuss the current state of
the Italian translation and its future development. If anybody is
involved o interested, please feel free to contact me personally.

I hope this is the correct place to ask for information. I whish
everybody a nice starting week!

--
rigo

http://rigo.altervista.org