[pmwiki-users] New install help

Joseph Sands jsands at ldiscovery.com
Thu Oct 11 08:54:19 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com
[mailto:pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com] On Behalf Of Ian Barton
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:05 AM
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] New install help

> As far as wikilib.d, being that this is a windows system, does this
mean
> "Everyone" should have full access to it? Seems like a security no no.

It's usually OK just to give the webserver read/write permissions.
Giving everyone full permissions shouldn't be a problem as there is an
.htaccess file that prevents anyone doing something nasty:

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all

Ian.

Still no luck - gave everyone full control to wikilib.d and still
getting the same results. I suspect it's a PHP/permission/mode issue.