[pmwiki-users] 501 Method Not Implemented

Miller, Richard miller at kutztown.edu
Wed Oct 10 20:15:29 CDT 2007

I have an odd problem.  I need to add some text containing /etc/ssh to a page, but whenever I do,  I get 501 Method Not Implemented POST to /pmwiki/index.php not supported.  I use index.php as a wrapper.  I also get the error if I use pmwiki.php directly.  The problem seems to stem from the /etc/ portion.  If I use any other variation, it works fine - /et/, /eta/, etc all work fine.  It only occurs when I have /etc/ in the text.  I have tried formatting it in various ways with no success.  I am running pmwiki 2.1.27 and Apache 2.2.0 on Fedora 7.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.