[pmwiki-users] Problem with pagelist fmt=#include

Phil S philst at mail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:17:28 CDT 2007

Hello,

In order to have pagelists default to listing pages only in the current group,
I have this in my config:

$pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
$group = PageVar($pagename, '$Group');
$SearchPatterns['default'][] = "/^$group\\./";

It works fine, but I've noticed one problem: whenever I use fmt=#include, it
will only list pages in the current group. For example, if I'm in the group
Main, and I use:

(:pagelist list=all group=Xyz:)

it will list all pages in group Xyz, but if I use

(:pagelist list=all group=Xyz fmt=#include:)

it will not list at all (unless the current group is Xyz).

Does anyone know a way I can either change my config, the pagelist template,
or the actual pagelist directive to allow this?

Thanks,
Phil

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?