[pmwiki-users] PmCal and event lists

Chris Nestrud ccn at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 10:32:58 CST 2007

I'm using the PmCal recipe found here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/cookbook/PmCal

I'm trying to create a page called PmCal.HomePage which will contain
three things: the calendar in table form, a list of upcoming events
(starting with today and sorting ascending by date) and a list of past
events (starting with yesterday and sorting descending by date). Ideally
these lists will contain all related events in the calendar.

This is what I have for PmCal.HomePage:

(:nogroupfooter:)

! Calendar
(:pmcal:)

! Future Events
(:pmcal cals=PmCal styles=PmCal-Mini caltype=text monthsahead=60
expire=true zebra=false textdatefmt='%A, %B %d, %Y':)

! Past Events
(:comment past events go here:)

This is what I have as PmCal.GroupFooter:

! Calendar
(:pmcal:)

I'm suppressing the footer because I want the calendar first on the
PmCal.HomePage page, and last on other pages in this group.

In the Future Events list, each event is being displayed twice. How can
I correct this?

Is it possible to create a Past Events list using PmCal?

Chris
--
Chris Nestrud
Email: ccn at panix.com