[pmwiki-users] Change "last modified" information

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Nov 13 08:35:48 CST 2007

Hi all,

on my PmWiki, I have a footer which displays a "last modified" information.

Now, I wrote a little script for myself which I use to automatically
create dozens of wiki pages from a template (only me, the admin, can do
that - it's being used for a gallery). What I noticed is that these
newly created pages all carry the last modified information of the
template wiki page.

What I need is a line in my program code which will update the "last
modified" stamp of a newly automatically created page to the current
timestamp. How would I do this?
The created files in question (found in wiki.d) do already carry the
current date... so I don't know where to look to see where the timestamp
is being remembered...

Thanks!
Mike