[pmwiki-users] Subversion PageStore

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:49:48 CST 2007

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Kathryn Andersen wrote:

> - mirroring wiki pages on a development wiki can only go one way; it's

This is something that I think would be very useful. Here's a use case:

* The user edit pages on a online wiki page
* The user synchronizes this wiki with a local wiki on his laptop and then
   goes off-line, e.g. working while on a trip
* When back on-line, the user once again syncronizes his local wiki with
   wiki online.

/Christian

PS. The "history" in PmWiki is really rather poor compared to what I need.