[pmwiki-users] Hiding recent changes/page history

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 04:07:57 CST 2007

Sunday, November 11, 2007, 5:24:57 AM, Darryl Humphreys wrote:

> Is there anyway I can stop users from accessing recent changes and
> page history.   Ideally I would like to password protect these pages
> so only I can view them....

To password protect RecentChanges pages, you could set a password for
each individual page with RecentChanges?action=attr
and also for AllRecentChanges with  AllRecentChanges?action=attr

To restrict the page history access, set in the local/config.php file:

   $HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';

You may also want  to protect access to page source viewing with:

    $HandleAuth['source'] = 'edit';

  ~Hans