[pmwiki-users] Terminology question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun May 20 14:13:58 CDT 2007

I'm running out of terminology faster than I'm running out of  ideas...

In my current project I'm adding the following capabilities--and
wondering if anyone has any input on terminology. Here's what I'm
going with so far:

backup: saves entire wiki, or portions to one big file
extract, restore: retrieves wiki from backup file

import: takes txt files in a txt folder and converts them to wiki pages
export: takes wiki pages and converts to txt, publishes to a txt folder.

publish: takes wiki page and stores to a html folder as a fully
rendered html page (kind of a snapshot, or perhaps a cache)

delete: deletes a page in a way it can be retrieved
restore, undelete: restores delete pages back to use

Any input appreciated...

Cheers,
Dan