[pmwiki-users] presentation

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu May 17 02:46:15 CDT 2007

Sorry, I notice I forgot to present myself.

I'm a 61 years old retired teacher of Mechanical Engeneering. I have
ten years of continuous use of Linux, mainly SuSE Linux.

I'm the chairman of board of my Linux User Group, here in Toulouse,
France.

I'm also the sysop of the http://fr.opensuse.org official french
openSUSE wiki (mediawiki) and I spent six month last year translating
pages from the english wiki to the french one

more (much more :-) on my web site (see below),

Here myfirst photo (as an actor :-)
http://media.dodin.free.fr/galerie_photo_web/public/1946/pages/p1946.jpg.jpg.html

a more recent one is on my web site :-)

writing and translating from english to french is my contribution to
the OpenSource world.

sincerely
jdd

--