[pmwiki-users] pagelists link= with pages generated externally

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Thu May 10 16:00:58 CDT 2007

> Doing a re-index currently would require loading and re-saving each page,
> which would
> take a fair amount of time.  Or, we'd need a marker in the page files that
> says "no need to reindex this one"

ExpirediffAll does something similar (agreed, without parsing the text=
attribute) in a reasonable time on my fields.
As this would be an adminsitrator action anyway, I would not see it as a
major problem if it took some time...

Doing the work manually would take much longer ;-)

Anyway, everything works fine as is.  This is just for the wish list.

Thanks again for your help.

Christophe