[pmwiki-users] New Input Mark Up Help #1]

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon May 7 19:38:25 CDT 2007

>> and Site.LocalTemplates we have
>>
>> !!!fmt=#selectlistpages
>>
>> A simple list of pages.
>>
>> [@
>> [[#selectlistpages]]
>> (:input select  name=n "index.php?n={=$FullName}" "{=$Name}":)
>> [[#selectlistpagesend]]
>> @]
>>
>> Ok so, my input form now appears nicely; I get the page list in the pull
>> down, but selecting one
>> does not take me to that page any more??
>>
>> I have more problems, but all my Site navigation is based on the
>> above...so this is
>> the first thing to fix.
>>

>> Sivakatirswami
>> www.himalayanacademy.com
>

> See these pages for samples:
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook.InputSelect
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/JumpBox?from=Cookbook.InputJumpBox

Right I saw those pages. JumpBox seems like a lot of unecessary config
mumbo jumbo when previously, this served to "jump" to the selected page
without any additional entries to a config file.

[@
[[#selectlistpages]]
(:option value="index.php?n={=$FullName}":)(:keep {=$Name}:)
[[#selectlistpagesend]]
@]

so, I just need a new version of

(:option value="index.php?n={=$FullName}":)(:keep {=$Name}:)

using

(:input # then what goes here to automatically trigger a go to page
action?:)

(:input select  name=n "index.php?n={=$FullName}" "{=$Name}":)

is not working. Gotta be something really simply to make it work like
the old option version did...

--
Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/