[pmwiki-users] leading spaces switch for 2.2.0 (somewhat important)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:28:11 CDT 2007

On 3/24/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Trusted?  Alas, "overflow: auto;" has never been trustworthy for me --
> it has afew quirks with it.  At least under Firefox 1.5.0.9/Linux and
> Firefox 2.0/Linux, using overflow:auto causes the text to the right
> to be chopped off (with no scrollbar available to display it).

> In order to get the scrollbar to display in Firefox, one has to
> also use padding-bottom:1px; in the style.

Odd, I'm using Firefox 2.0/Linux (er, Ubuntu because I'm too lazy to
use Gentoo anymore), and I'm experiencing no problems. Although, I do
pad by 5px.

But, I should have remembered that "trusted" and CSS should never be
used in the same sentence. :-)

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill