[pmwiki-users] php 5.2.1 problem (serious)

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 19 07:27:37 CDT 2007

It looks like preg_replace() is broken for long strings in PHP 5.2.1.

Consistent with what I've seen, and I see mention of it in the "chatter".

I'll have to create a demo, and make sure the PHP folks have it on their
active bug list. (later this week -- going out of town for a few days).

Arghh.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann