[pmwiki-users] Background image

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 21:49:21 CDT 2007

OK, this seems like another "where can I find it in the documentation"
issue.  Hopefully, this is also an example of why a user email list
works a lot better than a forum for this sort of stuff.

Question: Is there a way to provide a background image (with vertical
and horizontal tiling) for any particular section of a wiki page (like
the main page or side bar).

Using styles as defined in http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles
doesn't seem to clarify things, at least as far as provding a tiled
background goes.   I've attempted it according to the documentation and
transposing the 'styles' method used for getting background images into
tables doesn't seem to work.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com