[pmwiki-users] Problems causedf by recent PmWiki updates

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Mar 14 04:42:38 CDT 2007

Hans said...
> Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 9:05:58 AM, marc wrote:
>
> > Just reposting after Hans hijacked my thread. Grrr.
>
> I am sorry Marc! This was not my intention.

No problem; we're all in it to sort whatever problems appear - though
there do seem to be some nasty hidden oddities appearing from the very
recent updates. That's why it's called a beta, I guess; though I don't
think we treat it one most of the time. Mea culpa.

> In fact I thought I
> started a new thread with a new subject. It appears as a new thread in
> my email client. But I see that it does not in the list archive.
> Because I started my subject by pressing Reply and then changing
> the email subject line. It was just a quick way to get an email to the
> user list. Sorry! Lesson learned I hope.

I know what you mean. I use Gmane, so all I see are usenet-style
threads.

Now, where's Patrick to explain 'get rid of Main' a bit more. I have to
confess that I haven't looked at why it works, let a lone why it's not
behaving as Patrick seems to expect.

--
Cheers,
Marc