[pmwiki-users] ZAP selfsubmit...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sat Mar 10 22:20:35 CST 2007

Having good success with ZAP.  In addition to several smaller fixes
have added a cool php function, a flexible math function, and a really
powerful automatic quiz grading module.  All work great!

Hope to release tomorrow when I have time to reorganize and put up
some new documentation, but have one question first...

I put together a (:zapsubmit:) which can be put on a page along with a
zap form and get it to automatically do a form submission (for like
auto logging in from a url) or whatever.  Actually, many possible
uses.

However--when you edit the page and hit save it triggers the
autosubmit markup and forwards to the next page without saving.
Therefore you can't save the changes!  You can disabling the markup in
a config file, save, and then reenable afterwards--and it works
fantastic.  But there's got to be some other way to save...

I'd like to be able to somehow detect in the markup function that the
page is currently in edit mode, or that it came from edit mode and
then not be triggered when you save.  Or perhaps there's some way to
delay running the engine until after the page is saved or whatever.
I did try "Save and Continue Editing." Does the same thing. Help...

Cheers,
Dan