[pmwiki-users] how to pass values to edit template?

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sat Mar 10 08:14:50 CST 2007

On Saturday 10 March 2007 14:52, Hans wrote:
> Saturday, March 10, 2007, 1:33:49 PM, Petko wrote:
> > I am using this for some months now and it works for me. I sent these
> > modifications to the recipe author November 14-15 2006 but as he did not
> > implement them, I believe he didn't like them much or didn't find them as
> > usefull as I did.
>
> Hi Petko,
>
> I did not wish to make NewPageBoxPlus overly complex. Your modification
> adds some powerful field processing to the script. It goes far beyond
> the simple new page creation form + button which NewPageBoxPlus is
> at heart, by using the function but not using the form the script
> supplies, and instead building the form with (:input:) markup.
>
> My solution for this was an enhanced AddDeleteLine2 recipe, which I
> released as Fox  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox
> for general purpose form processing and page creation.

Hi Hans :-)

I agree with you, my addition makes it more complicated to set up a creation
form but it uses your excellent functions and once it is set, it is working.

I am sorry, I still haven't had the time to look at and test Fox, and forgot
to mention it in my previous letter. I hope SteP will have a bigger choice
now. :-)

Greetings,
Petko