[pmwiki-users] "Where am I?" menu

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 08:06:21 CST 2007

Thursday, March 8, 2007, 1:08:09 PM, [] wrote:

> Is there a simple way of having a little box, with links, that says: You
> are here: Cruising Info/UK/Marinas/Southampton Marina?

You could add a floating box with links on each marina page, or
where ever.

>>frame lfloat<<
[[Cruising/Crusing Info]] - [[UK/UK]] - [[(UK/UK)Marinas]] -
[[(UK/Marinas)Southhampton Marina]]
>><<

or put it into the GroupSideBar.

Much nicer for looks would be if you could change in the skin template
the automatic insertion for Group and PageName in the div wikititle,
so you could insert there the links you'd like to see.
I think it would need a change to the skin template and a custom
markup you could use in the page, very much like (:title:), perhaps
call it titletrail:
(:titletrail [[Cruising/Crusing Info]] | [[UK/UK]] |
[[(UK/UK)Marinas]] | [[(UK/Marinas)Southhampton Marina]]:)

and if no (:titletrail ...:) is specified, a default with GroupName |
PageName is used.

I don't know if we got anything like this already, otherwise another
recipe to be created....

Hans