[pmwiki-users] banner ad

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 17:49:22 CDT 2007

Assuming you want a banner that changes banners when ever the page is
accessed, use the randomselection recipe, only use a linked graphic
instead of text in the banner page.  There's a description at the
randomselection recipe page.

    * The banners go in your banner page, which has each banner is
      separated by an anchor.
    * Put the appropriate randomselection code at the bottom of the home
      page (or any other page you want to put the banner on) instead of
      using the groupfooter page.  Groupfooter puts the banner at the
      bottom of every page in the group, but you don't seem to want that.
    * Randomselection refers to the banner page and randomly puts one of
      the banners in the home page each time it is called up.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com