[pmwiki-users] Help with DataForms and Email

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:03:04 CDT 2007

Edwin Marte wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Well after a lot fo readin and practicing with DataForms cookbook Recipe
> I managed to show data to same page.
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/DataForms)
>
> What I would like to acomplish is the following:
>
> 1-       We have a form wich is filled from visitors (no problem with this)
>
> 2-       When they summit the form we want 2 things o happen: The
> Information muts be saved in a different  page for later review and at
> the same time  an email must be sent to the administrator with all the
> information supplied.
>
> So far, playing with the recipe we managed to saved the info in
> variables that we can actually show in the form {$:name} and  {$:email}.
> We need help in How can we permanently save data in one page fo future
> review, we have been reading for days in all post ad could not find any
> message that satifies our needs. We will apreciate any help in this matter,
>
> Edwin Marte ,
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments,is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidentialAnd privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
> copies of the original message.

Not an answer your question but I just went out to
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/DataForms and get these errors:

Warning: main(scripts/upgrades.php) [function.main]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/stdconfig.php on line 85

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'scripts/upgrades.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/stdconfig.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/stdconfig.php:85) in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1049