[pmwiki-users] Help with DataForms and Email

Edwin Marte emarte at aiolosrd.com
Mon Jun 18 11:34:24 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Well after a lot fo readin and practicing with DataForms cookbook Recipe I
managed to show data to same page.
(http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/DataForms)

What I would like to acomplish is the following:

1-       We have a form wich is filled from visitors (no problem with this)

2-       When they summit the form we want 2 things o happen: The
Information muts be saved in a different  page for later review and at the
same time  an email must be sent to the administrator with all the
information supplied.

So far, playing with the recipe we managed to saved the info in variables
that we can actually show in the form {$:name} and  {$:email}. We need help
in How can we permanently save data in one page fo future review, we have
been reading for days in all post ad could not find any message that
satifies our needs. We will apreciate any help in this matter,

Edwin Marte ,

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments,is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidentialAnd
message.