[pmwiki-users] freeshell will not show yet the PmWiki

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 06:19:01 CDT 2007

Greetings,

You may first want to address PmWiki's request to create wiki.d. Then,
let us know if the problem persists.

"PmWiki needs to have a writable wiki.d/ directory before it can
continue. You can create the directory manually by executing the
following commands on your server:

    mkdir /wiki.d
    chmod 777 /wiki.d

Then, reload this page.
"

Ben Wilson

On 6/4/07, Peter K.H. Gragert <p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl> wrote:

> Hallo (Patrick and …)
>

> From a form post I saw freeshell.ch and it intrigued me.
>
> I got an account, and I uploaded PmWiki beta54 and get very strange results;
>

> Try this http://www.freeshells.ch/~pepe/pmwiki.php
>
> The lines with ====####=== mean where about in pmwiki.php I added some
> output
>

> ------------gives if you do not try – start output-------------
>

> =======1475===MarkupFrame======
>  Array ( [0] => Array ( [cs] => Array ( ) [vs] => [ref] => 0 [closeall] =>
> Array ( ) [is] => Array ( ) [escape] => 1 [redirect] => 1 [wwcount] => Array
> ( [PmWiki] => 1 ) ) )
>  =======1475===MarkupFrame= end =====
>
> =========1481=======out========
>  (:groupheader:)(:include Site.PageNotFound:)(:groupfooter:) <:block>
>  =========1481=======out====end====
>
> (:groupheader:)(:include Site.PageNotFound:)(:groupfooter:) <:block>
>

> ----------------end output-----------
>

> And then try
> http://www.freeshells.ch/~pepe/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage
>

> -------------gives if you do not try ---------------
>

> =======1475===MarkupFrame======
>  Array ( [0] => Array ( [cs] => Array ( ) [vs] => [ref] => 0 [closeall] =>
> Array ( ) [is] => Array ( ) [escape] => 1 [redirect] => 1 [wwcount] => Array
> ( [PmWiki] => 1 ) ) )
>  =======1475===MarkupFrame= end =====
>
>  =========1481=======out========
>  (:groupheader:)Welcome to PmWiki! <:vspace> A local copy of PmWiki's
> documentation has been installed along with the software, and is available
> via the [[PmWiki/documentation index]]. <:vspace> To continue setting up
> PmWiki, see [[PmWiki/initial setup tasks]]. <:vspace> The [[PmWiki/basic
> editing]] page describes how to create pages in PmWiki. You can practice
> editing in the [[wiki sandbox]]. <:vspace> More information about PmWiki is
> available from http://www.pmwiki.org . (:groupfooter:) <:block>
>  =========1481=======out====end====
>
> (:groupheader:)Welcome to PmWiki! <:vspace> A local copy of PmWiki's
> documentation has been installed along with the software, and is available
> via the [[PmWiki/documentation index]]. <:vspace> To continue setting up
> PmWiki, see [[PmWiki/initial setup tasks]]. <:vspace> The [[PmWiki/basic
> editing]] page describes how to create pages in PmWiki. You can practice
> editing in the [[wiki sandbox]]. <:vspace> More information about PmWiki is
> available from http://www.pmwiki.org . (:groupfooter:) <:block>

> Very strange, I expected the same AND what is the reason that the
> groupheader and footer is NOT replaced?
>

> Somewhere some evaluation of the Markup is not done. Up to now, I could not
> find it …
>

> Greetings
>
>        PKHG

Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill