[pmwiki-users] Custom Page lists

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Jul 24 20:47:37 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Use a trail.
>
> For example, if Site.ActiveProjects contains:
>
>   * [[VisitorCare/]]
>   * [[HTDE/]]
>   * [[HTDE-MediaViewer/]]
>   * [[WebContent-FAQ/FunctionalSpecification]]
>   * [[PageUpGrades/]]
>   * [[Lexicon/]]
>   * [[Cybertalk/]]
>   * [[MailLists/]]
>
> Then in the sidebar you can do
>
>   (:pagelist trail=Site.ActiveProjects fmt=#titlespaced:)
>
> and you'll get back a simple list of only those pages
> that the person is authorized to view.  Also, the title
> of each page (as given by its (:title:) directive)
> will be used as the link text.  Thus, if
> WebContent-FAQ.FunctionalSpecification has
> (:title Web FAQ Dev:), then that's what will be used
> as the link text in the resulting output.
>
> Pm

OK that works... (though page list protect "died" but
that's a different problem I posted in a new thread...)

Now, how can i block reading PmWiki/DocumentationIndex?
except for those with certain passwords... if we create
PmWiki/GroupAttributes?action=attr

and set read passwords there...

will this be lost on upgrades?

skts