[pmwiki-users] Triad-Skin - Match Page and Rightbar

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 12:50:13 CDT 2007

you could try this:
each author has a Profiles page:
Profiles.AuthorName (like on pmwiki.org)
Each Profiles page contains the contact information for the author.
Put this in an anchored section like

[[#contact]]
contact details go here...\\
more details
[[#contactend]]

Then in your Group you create a RightBar page Group.RightBar with

>>clip<<
(:include Profiles.{*$:Author}#contact:)
>><<

(the syntax is important here, since we refer to a PTV on the main
page, and an anchored section!),
and on the page the author created put the PTV:

(:Author:AuthorName:)

for instance (:Author:Hans:)

and a Profiles.Hans page with a
[[#contact]]
Hans\\
Tel: 1234567\\
Address:\\
blabla
[[#contactend]]

The (:include ... :) markup in the group's RightBar will include the
anchored section from the Profiles page of the author named with the
Author PTV.
You don't need to use conditional markup!

I think this may be the cleanest solution for your needs.
Only one Profiles page per author, and one PTV per page which names
the original author.

  ~Hans