[pmwiki-users] Triad-Skin - Match Page and Rightbar

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 17:32:30 CDT 2007

Wednesday, July 11, 2007, 10:24:01 PM, pmwikilist at arcor.de wrote:

> I am working with the triad-skin. I have a page with a
> pagetextvariable ptv = abc and a second
> one with ptv = def. If the first page shows up, I like to display a special page in my rightbar
> for PTV= abc, for the second I want to show another page (or
> sidenote) in my rightbar matching
> PTV=def. How can this be done?

What determines that page A contains a PTV  abc and page B contains a
PTV xyz? Or do pages A and B contain the same PTV, but with different
values?
You know you can create A-RightBar and B-RightBar, to give you
individual RightBar pages for those pages A and B.
I am not sure what you mean with "if the first page shows up".
If page A is displayed, and you got a A-RightBar page, that RightBar
will be displayed.

  ~Hans