[pmwiki-users] My wiki has disappeared!

Liz Fairman - LAWLIBX LFairman at scll.maricopa.gov
Mon Jan 29 15:03:25 CST 2007

Help!  My wiki simply stopped functioning.  I am a very basic user, just
figuring things out as I along, without any particular training.  I set
up a staff wiki, running on a workstation with IIS, for internal use
only.  All was well for a few months, and people were starting to
participate.  OfficeScan, the virus protection software on that machine,
wasn't updating properly, despite attempts from support to make it work.
That finally got fixed, and the wiki disappeared -- nothing bur page not
found errors.  I replaced config.php with a backup.  No results.  I'm
stuck.  I can't even figure out how I got it up in the first place now.

Any ideas about how to get my wiki back?
Liz Fairman
Technical Services Librarian
Superior Court Law Library
Phoenix, AZ