[pmwiki-users] Please don't cross-post (was: JITS v.20070125 recipe released)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jan 28 12:45:28 CST 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 03:16:50PM +0100, Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX wrote:
> (this mail was already sent to pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com and
> pmwiki-devel at pmichaud.com
> but it seems it was not delivered to pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com so
> resending again.
> Sorry if you receive it twice.)

This is a good place for me to remind people to not cross-post
messages between pmwiki-devel and pmwiki-users.  Pick one list
or the other, and if you aren't sure which one it belongs to,
then it goes to pmwiki-users.

Also, since pmwiki-users has a lot more subscribers than
pmwiki-devel, it takes longer for it to process messages
(which explains why it seemed as though pmwiki-users didn't
receive it).

If it's important to get a message out to lots of people,
then the message can be posted to pmwiki-announce as well
(pmwiki-announce is moderated, but I'll generally approve
announcements).

I may configure the lists so that cross-posted messages are
automatically rejected.