[pmwiki-users] Fox Forum

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Jan 28 10:48:30 CST 2007

Sunday, January 28, 2007, 3:36:21 PM, Scott wrote:

> I'm setting up a Fox Forum and ran into an issue with your sample
> website at http://softflow.co.uk/design/FoxForum/FoxForum.

> Your sample CommentBoxTemplate contains the lines #foxbegin# and
> #foxend# in your source (?action=source) but they did not show up
> when viewed (?action=browse).  I'm not sure what caused them to
> disappear, but they don't show up.  Obviously Fox Forum doesn't work
> very well without those critical lines in the template.

> At pmwiki.org, it looks like the documentation is fine.  Just my luck
> to look at the wrong place first. :-)

Thanks for pointing this out!
#foxbegin# and #foxend# are important in the template.
They don't show up because the markup seems to be processed even
before the [@ ... @] markup.
I will try and find a way around this, so the source code can be
shown on the page.
The pmwiki.org page is different as Fox is not installed there, so no
Fox markup is processed.

Hans