[pmwiki-users] htaccess and the edit password

Jes UYRFUSJPOIZZ at spammotel.com
Sat Jan 20 12:36:16 CST 2007

I have uploaded pmwiki to my ISP:
http://www.ki.tng.de/~jschulte/wiki/
And I can access it through my domain name fischschaedel.de.
It works like a charm.
But if I use my .htaccess file to have nice links with my domain name
in it and without the www: All links work like they should but the
login stops working.

My edit password is set to '123': If I try to use I'm redirected to
http://fischschaedel.de/~jschulte/Main/WikiSandbox?action=edit
and get an '?invalid page name' error.
The ~jschulte part in the URL should not be there, right?

My .htaccess file looks like this:

# Use mod_rewrite to enable "Clean URLs" for a PmWiki installation.
RewriteEngine On
# Define the rewrite base.  It's not necessarily PmWiki's directory.
RewriteBase /
# Send requests without parameters to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^$           ~jschulte/wiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests for index.php to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ ~jschulte/wiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests to pmwiki.php, appending the query string part.
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) ~jschulte/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]
#
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.fischschaedel.de [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://fischschaedel.de/$1 [L,R=301]

In my config.php I set:
$EnablePathInfo = 1;
and
$ScriptUrl = "http://fischschaedel.de";
and
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('123');

If I deactivate the edit password everything works smooth, but if I turn it on:
No edit possible!
Any ideas wether the problem is my .htaccess file or  the pmwiki script?

Thanks in advance.
  Jes