[pmwiki-users] Finding the jpg links...

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Thu Jan 18 19:16:36 CST 2007

On a Intermap page I have this:

SShotsBKMK:    $PubDirUrl/ScreenShots/JBookMarkManager/

For some reason the link below works on my local pc with no problems. On
a linux host site it does not find the display for the low resolution
BookmarksSuccessful_thumb.JPG. It does display the higher resolution
BookmarksSuccessful.JPG when you click on the link.

Here is the command I use:

[[SShotsBKMK:BookmarksSuccessful.JPG |
SShotsBKMK:BookmarksSuccessful_thumb.JPG"Select to view full Image in a
new Window"]] | [-Successfully Processed Tab-]

I would guess that this link I created should be transparent on any OS
because the $PubDirUrl has the relative base URL to find any of the
files for that running OS. Not sure what I am missing.

Figured I'd ask...

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsul.zendurl.com
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA   http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com