[pmwiki-users] Upload Problem

emarte at aiolosrd.com emarte at aiolosrd.com
Thu Feb 15 10:01:56 CST 2007

Hi there,

I have a pmwiki instalation on test, actually 3 installations. 2 of them are local, one running from suse linux and the other from windows appserv) the other one we have it on the web. All of them work fine, we have managed to do pretty much what we want but uploading files.

We have read upload, cookbook , searched mailing list archive ad coould not find what we are doing wrong.

Also followed Upload Admin and nothing happens

we tried this code http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/UploadSimpleForm?action=browse , the thing is that everything seems to work but no file is uploaded to upload directory.

This is from config.php:

# $EnableUpload = 1;
# $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');
# $EnableUploadVersions = 1;
# $UploadDir = "c:/AppSev/www/pmwiki/upload";
# $UploadUrlFmt = "http://localhost/pmwiki/upload";
# 		$UploadPrefixFmt = '';

##  $ScriptUrl is your preferred URL for accessing wiki pages
##  $PubDirUrl is the URL for the pub directory.
# $ScriptUrl = 'http://localhost/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
# $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/pmwiki/pub';

Also for you all to know I try (:attachlist:) and it does nothing, just display the text

If you could give any help we will apreciate that,

Regards,
Edwin