[pmwiki-users] i18n housekeeping (was: utf inclusion - odd behavior.)

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:28:30 CST 2007

On 2/12/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
[...]
> (Actually, I'm thinking that I will rework the i18n distribution
> so that each language is available as its own .zip file.)

May I suggest to organize and distribute each language as separate
pagestores (at least one)?
I'm used to configure my wikis like this with:

(config.php)
function AddPageStore($psref) {
  global $WikiLibDirs;
  $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
  if($where > 1) $where--;
  array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0, array(new PageStore($psref)));
}

$french_translated = 1;
if($french_translated) { # Add a custom page storage location for the
translated pages
  AddPageStore('wikilibfr.d/$FullName');
  XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPage');
  XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPageCookbook');