[pmwiki-users] Input form, action handler

info at hassanein.ch info at hassanein.ch
Sun Feb 4 10:35:39 CST 2007

Quoting The Editor <editor at fast.st>:

>>> How can I specify my own action handler by using either (:input.... :)?
>>
>> use (:input hidden action myaction:)
>> and define your action handler in php:
>>
>> $HandleActions['myaction']='MyActionHandler';
>> function MyActionHandler($pagename) { .....
Thanks very much, this is now working perfect!

>>> Is there also a possibility to specify my own action handler when
>>> using Fox forms?
>>
>> No. Fox uses its own action handlers for foxpost and foxdelete
>
> Depending on what you wanted to do, you could call your own function,
> and then in that function call the Fox function.  Assuming Fox has
> been set up for this.  ZAP has a flag parameter that can be passed to
> it to return to the calling function before reloading the page,
> specifically so it can be called in a wrapper function.  It would be
> easy enough to modify Fox for this if it's not already set up this
> way.
I need to create an input form, where data are being entered by the
user and then passed over to my action handler function.
I like the way of Fox how forms can be designed but I do not want to
change the standard components unless there is an easy way to do it.

--
Thanks for any tip
Regards,