[pmwiki-users] Input form, action handler

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Feb 4 07:40:23 CST 2007

> > How can I specify my own action handler by using either (:input.... :)?
>
> use (:input hidden action myaction:)
> and define your action handler in php:
>
> $HandleActions['myaction']='MyActionHandler';
> function MyActionHandler($pagename) { .....
>
> > Is there also a possibility to specify my own action handler when
> > using Fox forms?
>
> No. Fox uses its own action handlers for foxpost and foxdelete

Depending on what you wanted to do, you could call your own function,
and then in that function call the Fox function.  Assuming Fox has
been set up for this.  ZAP has a flag parameter that can be passed to
it to return to the calling function before reloading the page,
specifically so it can be called in a wrapper function.  It would be
easy enough to modify Fox for this if it's not already set up this
way.

Cheers,
Dan