[pmwiki-users] Fox - allow posting directives for editors only

mwowm at mail.com mwowm at mail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:59:59 CST 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to configure fox.php to allow only those
with edit privileges to post directives?

Another question, sort of related: I experimented with a
workaround to the above problem by creating a file named
"altfox.php", which was just a copy of fox.php, except
that I altered the script by replacing every instance of
"Fox" and "fox" with "Altfox" and "altfox" respectively.
I included both files in my config, which allowed me to
configure each script differently, and choose which type
of form I wanted to use. It seemed to work fine, but I
was wondering if there could there be a problem with
doing that.

Thanks,
Phil

--